During his real estate career, Mike has focused on the sales and leasing of industrial, office and investment properties in the Orange County marketplace. Having had the opportunity to represent a wide array of ownership and business interests – from large institutional owners to small owner/users, Mike has developed an in-depth understanding of the Orange County Marketplace and the businesses within it.
During the past twenty-eight years, Mike has completed over 735 sale and lease transactions, totaling over 17.9 million square feet of space with a value of over $1.25 billion. Mike has been at the Anaheim office of Voit for the past twenty-eight years, where he has ranked among the Top Ten brokers from 1999 to present. Mike has also ranked among the Top Ten producers company-wide in 1999, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2009, 2013-2018 and 2019. Mike is a Cum Laude graduate from California State University, Long Beach School of Business Administration. An honor student throughout his college career, he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance with an Emphasis in Real Estate.
SOME OF MIKE’S SIGNIFICANT TRANSACTIONS INCLUDE:
• 430,152 sf / $17.7 million industrial lease, 4130 Indian Avenue, Perris. Represented landlord.
• 32,322 sf / $8 million industrial sale, 1495 Hudson Avenue, Ontario. Represented seller.
• 208,000 sf / $21.7 million industrial lease, 12131 Western Avenue, Garden Grove. Represented landlord.
• 208,000 sf / $26 million industrial sale, 12131 Western Avenue, Garden Grove. Represented buyer & seller.
• 286,139 sf / $15 million industrial lease, 5115 La Palma Avenue, Anaheim. Represented tenant.
• 302,790 sf / $38.7 million industrial / office portfolio Santa Ana, Glendale and Arizona. Represented buyer and seller.
• 246,726 sf / $34.5 million office portfolio sale, Orange and Riverside counties. Represented buyer and seller.
• 277,037 sf / $24 million industrial sale, Monarch Ctr., Garden Grove. Represented buyer and seller.
• 326,504 sf / $22.6 million industrial building portfolio sale, Riverside County, Las Vegas, Reno, NV. Represented buyer and seller.
• 244,588 sf / $21 million industrial sale, Lakeview Business Ctr. & Walnut Business Ctr., Anaheim and Walnut. Represented buyer and seller.
• 157,499 sf / $19 million industrial sale, Technology Ctr. Irvine Spectrum. Represented buyer and seller.
• 182,236 sf / $13.75 million industrial sale, 7301 Orangewood Ave., Garden Grove. Represented seller in largest user sale in Garden Grove history.
• 7 Building / $9 million industrial project, Seacliff Business Center, Huntington Beach. Represented seller and 6 building buyers.
• 12 Building / 102,000 sf industrial project, City Business Center, Garden Grove. Sold 8 and leased 4 buildings.
• 85,000 sf industrial/r&d project, Woodwind Commerce Park, Huntington Beach. Leased 4 buildings.
• Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
• Association of Industrial Realtors (AIR)
• National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
• Corporate Facility Advisors (CORFAC)
View Recent Transactions