Paul J. Caputo has specialized in the sale and leasing of industrial and investment properties for over twenty-seven (27) years with Voit Real Estate Services. He is very knowledgeable and experienced in the commercial real estate arena and has an extensive track record of successful transactions. Over his career, he has completed over 674 transactions with a consideration of more than $800,000,000. During his career, Paul has handled a diverse array of real estate transactions for local, national and international companies. Selected transactions are as follows:
- Voit Development – Acquisition & Disposition of Freeway Commerce Center, Santa Fe Springs, CA. 159,656 square foot multi-tenant industrial/retail center that sold for $15.5 million.
- WLA Investments – Acquisition & Disposition of Commerce Center, Santa Fe Springs, CA. 78,000 square foot multi-tenant business park that sold for $7.2 million. Carmenita Business Center, Santa Fe Springs, CA. 81,232 square foot multi-tenant business center that sold for $7.6 million. Imperial Commerce Center, Santa Fe Springs, CA. 51,256 square foot multi-tenant business center that sold for $4.2 million.
- Guthrie Development – 5 acres land sale in Santa Fe Springs, CA, in which we consulted, assisted in development, and sold approximately 94,000 square feet of new state of the art industrial buildings to end users. $15 million, land and building sale project.
- Chapman University – Assisted in the sale of excess property and handled leasing on all industrial property in Orange, CA until slated for future expansion.
- Farmers & Merchants Bank – REO Disposition – of three properties which closed within 90 days. 401 E. Coast Highway, Oceanside, CA $11,750,000, 1520 N. El Camino Real, San Clemente, CA, $7,600,000 and 12300 Industry Street, Garden Grove, CA, $3,100,000.
Chapman University, Orange, CA, Argyros School of Business & Economics, Executive MBA, 2009
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA, Bachelor of Science in Planning & Public Administration. Emphasis in Real Estate Development, 1994
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Top Ten Producer Award, Voit Anaheim Office (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2006)
Association of Industrial Realtors (AIR)
Corporation Facility Advisors (CORFAC)